About the App
This stewardship monitoring inspection form is to ensure the long term protection of the conservation values of the Land Trust’s owned properties. The goal of this form is to gain actionable data from property visits and take action immediately. It helps:
- To maintain a positive relationship with the community that benefits from the conserved properties,
- To monitor property boundaries and the activities of abutting landowners that might have an impact on fee lands,
- To monitor and document public usage of fee lands and its impacts,
- To monitor and document the condition of fee land infrastructure such as signs, gates and information kiosks, and
- To observe and document ecological changes on fee lands.
BEFORE YOUR INSPECTION DID YOU?
Review Baseline Documentation Report
Review previous monitoring reports
Were corrective actions needed
Other (please specify)
Walked trails / roads
Walked road frontage
Are boundary signs posted?
Condition of boundary signs / markers?
Are trails cleared and marked?
Are bridges in good shape?
Please note any wildlife observed
Which natural activities / change have taken place since last inspection date?
Which manmade activities / changes have taken place since last inspection date?
Corrective action needed
Were corrective actions completed from previous inspections?
Are you aware of any activities or plans that may have an impact on the property?
Are there concerns about boundaries regarding adjacent property owners?
Request follow-up by Cheshire land Trust for possible violations.