Human Resources Generalist
We are in the business of innovation. At Fulcrum we believe in the power of company culture and its direct effect on success. Our ongoing mission is to provide an optimum environment for fostering ideas into technology for businesses to get work done. This requires combining talented people, effective workflows, focused vision, constant communication, and teamwork. A creative, collaborative culture means we agree and disagree, compliment and critique, teach and learn but most importantly, do. We have an energetic, fast-paced, fun environment that allows every team member an opportunity for growth. In addition to all the coffee you could possibly consume in a day, we offer an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more.
Apply For This Job
Interested in working with us? Drop us a line with the following to email@example.com:
- Let us know what makes you ideal for this position and why you'd like to work with our team
- Your LinkedIn profile and résumé
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing all HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with Executive Vice President in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas, but not limited to: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Identify recruiting opportunities by researching and utilizing new sources for talent.
- Seek out professionals with the right combination of experience, education and skills that would contribute to the team growth.
- Align the hiring process, beginning with screening applicants and interviewing potential hires, followed by making recommendations, writing offer letters, conducting reference checks and negotiating contracts.
- Provide relocation assistance as needed for new hires and ensure all financial policies for relocation was followed.
- Process all new employee onboarding, including offer letters, non-disclosure agreements, criminal background checks and drug-screening, payroll, medical, dental, 401k and other employee packet paperwork and coordinate with ADP for timely and accurate payroll processing.
- Cover all corporate policies, benefits, procedures, for all new employees. Partner with Office Manager and IT Manager to ensure adequate corporate resources are allocated upon their start date.
- Partner with leadership team to ensure monthly feedback sessions, 90-day and annual reviews are planned, organized, meet the needs of Executive leadership and are conducted on time, using Impraise.
- Maintain confidential personnel records for each employee, conduct exit interviews for departing staff, support supervisors in documenting performance and behavioral issues during the year, follow up on any corrective measures to ensure sufficient documentation and process compensation adjustments.
- Conduct annual corporate benefits review. Act as the primary point of contact and oversee benefit year renewals, open enrollment, as well as day-to-day benefits issues and concerns.
- Document issues and concerns throughout the year and make recommendations to the EVP prior to corporate benefits renewal.
- Conduct annual corporate Employee Handbook review. Document issues and concerns throughout the year and make update/edit recommendations to EVP. Collect updated employee signatures each year during the new release.
- Act as the primary liaison between ADP Payroll and Fulcrum to ensure the correct payroll information is processed and administered on time.
- Manage compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefit laws, regulations and tax obligations.
- Participate in regular office staff meetings and present relevant information to colleagues.
Qualities we're looking for
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Relationship Management
- Budgeting and Financial Management
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree and three to five years of human resource or related experience.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position located in our St. Petersburg, FL office. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary range for this position
We offer an unprecedented opportunity to make daily impacts in support of our aggressive strategic growth plans as well as experience professional and personal growth as an integral part of a high-tempo, truly unique corporate culture. Fulcrum Mobile Solutions provides an energetic, fast-paced and fun environment that allows each and every team member the opportunity for great career and financial success. Candidates must be able to demonstrate US Citizenship or existing authorization to work for any US employer. Successful candidate will be subject to reference checks, business due diligence verification and drug screening. Fulcrum Mobile Solutions also offers an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more. For more information please visit www.fulcrumapp.com
Return to job listings