Comprehensive Hospital Preparedness Checklist for COVID-2019
The CDC, with input from partners, has developed a checklist to help hospitals (acute care facilities) assess and improve their preparedness.
All U.S. hospitals should be prepared for the possible arrival of patients with COVID-19. All hospitals should ensure their staff are trained, equipped and capable of practices needed to:
1. Prevent the spread of COVID-19 within the facility;
2. Promptly identify and isolate patients with possible COVID-19 and inform the correct facility staff and public health authorities;
3. Care for a limited number of patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 as part of routine operations;
4. Potentially care for a larger number of patients in the context of an escalating outbreak while maintaining adequate care for other patients;
5. Monitor and manage any healthcare personnel that might be exposed to COVID-19; and
6. Communicate effectively within the facility and plan for appropriate external communication related to COVID-19.
It is so easy to use. You don't have to be a GIS specialist or coder to set up the app. Just a regular person is able to set up their own app and use it.
Fulcrum is, without a doubt, the best thing I've done for my business in regards to cost saving and time efficiency. Support is very good and help, on the rare occasions it's required, is never far away.