Monitoring of the Land Trust fee lands is a year-round activity. Be a responsible steward and keep all digital records of properties in the cloud.
This stewardship monitoring inspection form is to ensure the long term protection of the conservation values of the Land Trust’s owned properties. The goal of this form is to gain actionable data from property visits and take action immediately. It helps:
- To maintain a positive relationship with the community that benefits from the conserved
- To monitor property boundaries and the activities of abutting landowners that might have
an impact on fee lands,
- To monitor and document public usage of fee lands and its impacts,
- To monitor and document the condition of fee land infrastructure such as signs, gates and
information kiosks, and
- To observe and document ecological changes on fee lands.