A few weeks back we announced that we built integration tools on top of Zapier, to enable Fulcrum to be wired up with over 100 web services. This week the integration is now public for all Zapier users. Using Zapier, when you collect data in the field using Fulcrum, that data can trigger events to perform actions like sending emails, SMS alerts, and tons more.
Scroll down to the very end to check out a quick video to see Zapier in action, and how you can connect your Fulcrum activity to other systems:
Here are a few examples of the kinds of things you can do when using Fulcrum and Zapier together:
- Send a new email from a Fulcrum new record Use this Zap
- Add rows to your Google Sheet when new Fulcrum records change status Use this Zap
- Create a timesheet entry in a Harvest project when a new Fulcrum record is created Use this Zap
- Create a Freshbooks invoice when a new record is created in Fulcrum Use this Zap
- Create a Google Calendar event when a record is assigned to a user in Fulcrum Use this Zap
- Create a new trigger event in PagerDuty when a Fulcrum record’s status value changes Use this Zap
- Send a note to Pushbullet when a Fulcrum record is assigned to a user Use this Zap
- Add an email to an AWeber list when an email is collected in a Fulcrum form Use this Zap
- Add an email to a Mailchimp subscriber list when an email is collected in a Fulcrum form Use this Zap
- Create an issue in a GitHub repository when a Fulcrum record is created Use this Zap
- Create a task in an Asana project when a Fulcrum record is created Use this Zap
- Get notified in Slack when a Fulcrum record is created Use this Zap
See more Fulcrum integrations powered by Zapier
The list of potential integrations is enormous. This opens up tons of new possibilities for integrating your data collection and field service process with other tools your organization likely already uses, without having to build custom integrations or write any code.
If you want to give it a shot yourself, create your own Zapier account here, then check out our quick overview guide to see how to get started. You need a Fulcrum Small plan or larger to create zaps (our kick it with our FREE trial). Once you’re in, we think you’ll find dozens of ways to get more out of using Fulcrum by having the ability to wire it together with other services.