We recently wrapped up our spring “All Hands” week, the semi-annual event when the entire staff descends on SNI headquarters in St. Petersburg, FL, for presentations, planning, and team-building. (And So. Much. Eating.)
Spatial Networks is growing so fast, this was the biggest “All Hands” in company history by far. It was such a blast, we thought it would be fun to share some photos and stats from the week!
The team gathered for food, drinks, and games at the end of a busy first day.
We ordered 140 mini-doughnuts for breakfast Friday. But we only ate half of them!
Our software engineers took turns giving talks to the team about the work they do.
CEO Tony Quartararo hosted an AMA (ask me anything) over breakfast Wednesday.
So without further ado, here is a look at our spring All Hands week, by the numbers:
- 25,500 miles traveled by air by remote staff to get to headquarters and back
- 1,800 miles traveled by train
- 9 states represented by Spatial Networks staff
- 750 pieces of bacon ordered (We didn’t eat all of it. Just most of it.)
- 2 vegetarians on staff
- 70+ mini doughnuts consumed
- 60 minutes of AMA with CEO Tony Quartararo
- 7 presentations by members of the engineering team
- 33 collective miles run by a small group after work on Wednesday before meeting for beers (Some of us walked. Some of us walked straight to the bar.)
- 11 teams in bracket-style tournament during our Monday night meet-and-greet event (Team Yas Queen claimed the trophy with their Giant Jenga win.)
- 5 people with 5 or more years of tenure at SNI
- 22 people with 1 year or less of tenure at SNI
- 20 positions left to hire by the end of 2018
It was definitely a fun-filled and productive week. Looking forward to the next one in October!
Note: We would have included pots of coffee consumed, but we lost count by midday Monday. We also left out pounds gained, because who needs that kind of negativity?
Thanks to Mickey’s Cafe and Organics, Park & Rec, Ichicoro Ane, St. Pete Bagel, the Mini Doughnut Factory, Urban Catering, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Chick-fil-A, Publix, and Westshore Pizza for keeping us well fed.
Want to be a part of our next All Hands week? Check out our current openings and apply today!